Regular season (May through August): up to 3 - 5 business days typical
Off-season (September through April): up to 20 - 25 business days
New Unused Items
We may accept returns on new unused items, only with prior approval at the sole discretion of Buggy Depot. Returns without authorization will be refused. Items must be shipped at the buyer's expense to Buggy Depot within 30 days of arrival. After approval and inspection, buyer will receive a refund or store credit minus a 20% restocking fee. Shipping fees or costs associated with international shipping, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable. Items which have been used or installed will not be accepted for refund.
Returns must include all hardware, packaging and be shipped in a sturdy shipping box. Items received that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
Items returned without authorization will be charged a 40% restocking fee, and may see significant delay in processing. To avoid the extra fee, please follow the proper return authorization process, starting by clicking the button above.
Cancellations before an order ships are subject to approval at the discretion of Buggy Depot. Cancellations can be requested via phone, but cannot be approved via phone. Please use the proper cancellation process by clicking the button below. Cancellations are not guaranteed.
Returns on electrical components are no longer accepted
Sorry guys, there was too much conflict when electrical items were returned and found to be blown up by the buyer. AC and DC systems don't mix, and too often we'd be expected to pay for the buyer's learning experience. We don't accept electrical returns, no exceptions.
Warranty and Defects
- Click the button below to start a warranty claim. We'll ask you to email us digital pictures of the part, and how you've installed it (if applicable). We will inspect your pictures and determine if it is an installation problem.
- If it does not appear by our staff to be an installation problem, we'll ask you to return the item for inspection.
- Inspection will be performed by one of our technicians, if it's confirmed to have been defective due to workmanship or materials, we'll get a technician-verified working part sent to you immediately. If the part was not defective, but damage is shown to have been caused by the rider or installer, we will unfortunately not be able to provide a free warranty replacement or repair.
- Under situations in which the item was not defective, we will ask to be reimbursed for the return shipping charges and costs to send the item back to you.
To report a Product Defect, Warranty Claim or if the wrong item:
- Review above criteria to ensure the item is returnable. If yes, return to
384 Union Mill Road
South Hill, VA 23970
- Keep a copy of your tracking number. We are not responsible for lost packages.
Get to know us:
Terms and Conditions