• What do I have?

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.

#2937  by ids
 Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:16 pm
James,

I just changed the stock element with a UNI filter, it comes with a prescreen, increased they jet size, but it looks like I have to increase it some more...changed the plug, oil, gear oil and that was it..

Now, the performance is incredible that I have to get new shocks, and the master chain link broke..

But its fun..all the information is here in the treads..

steve

#2938  by ids
 Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:18 pm
thanks pghruby

will do, but now definitely need new shocks..I was worried about the ball joints (well, from what I have been reading) but they seem to hold...

knock wood :)

#2939  by jtramsey4
 Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:55 pm
Knock Knock.Thanks for the Info.James
 #10291  by Marchris
 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:17 am
Hi, I recently purchased this buggy from an auction, it was in a really poor state, I stripped it and shotblasting it, Sprayed it and serviced every part completely.
Unfortunately I cannot identify the buggy, I think it's a Kasea model but I cannot find any buggies with Twin GY6 engines like this.
If someone could help identify that would be great.

Thanks, Chris
 #10292  by Marchris
 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 am
It has twin gy6 150cc engines and a split rear axle with each engine driving one wheel.
Attachments
image.jpg
Reassembly after spraying it
image.jpg
In a sorry looking state at the auction
 #10293  by Marchris
 Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:05 am
Picture with both engines re fitted to the sub frame
Attachments
image.jpg
The engine subframe with both engines re fitted