• Identifying Kandi Spyder (?) buggy, technical help.

• Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Forum rules: -
Confused about which model you have?
Start a NEW THREAD to request help with AT LEAST ONE picture of your entire machine.
Identity assistance is community volunteer based, so please act accordingly and be respectful of members' time.

VIN numbers are useless, don't bother checking.
 #13855  by mark@candr
 Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:53 am
My name is Mark, and I have a customer's buggy in my shop. I think it's a Kangdi Spyder, but I'm not sure. I need to know, and I need any help with wiring diagrams and vacuum/vent,fuel line diagrams or pics. This one has had someone "working" on it, and I'm trying to put it back together properly and get it going for this family.
Attachments
KIMG2992.jpg
KIMG2993.jpg
KIMG2994.jpg
 #13908  by LayinLo
 Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:18 am
Hello!

Hopefully I can help. To find parts and diagrams search for Kandi Model KD-49FM5-E. It has the 110cc motor with wet clutch. I can take pictures of the lines tomorrow if you still need them

VB,

LL
 #13912  by mark@candr
 Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:49 am
(y) That's a huge help already. Thanks! I'll be launching back into this next week, and the wiring diagram that I found with your search info will help. I know I'll still need pics of the hoses, etc., because so many of these are unhooked.

Thanks again, and in advance!

Mark
402-699-0621