• Electrical cover for Carter Talon or Hammerhead GTS 150

• Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
    Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
    Read the rules first before posting a claim.
Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
Read the rules first before posting a claim.
 #13099  by TexasMech
 Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:28 pm
This cover is correct in the picture provided on the BD website, but the one I got was not, it was a generic glossy cover that doesn’t match up to the holes and is taller than the original,m, I cannot return it because I lost my original one in the woods and had to cut this one up to fit
The original cover looks identical to the one pictured on the site, this one is identical to the cover sold on amazon for $8.99 (BD price $22.99)
 #13119  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:05 pm
Hey Tex, I just added a $22.99 credit to your account. This isn't an issue with the verification, but just a warranty situation. We must have either ordered (or been sent) the wrong covers. Thanks for following up (y)