• seats

• Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
    Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
    Read the rules first before posting a claim.
Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
Read the rules first before posting a claim.
 #13000  by ht3squid
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:25 am
I'm rebuilding a carbide 7150 and need new seats... the only one you show is a universal fit? What I need is the whole package seat and mounting brackets. is that available?
 #13003  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:18 pm
Unfortunately, model-specific seats are one of those things you just can't get after a machine gets discontinued. The factory just stops making them. :|

Instead of the plastic seats (Yerf Dog) that we have on the site, I'd recommend padded seats from a Hammerhead. I don't think they'll bolt in, and there will likely be fabrication. But they're much more comfortable in the end.
 #13006  by ht3squid
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:27 pm
OK thanks I'll do that fits was my only problem mounting... well 'm a welder so that will not be a problem. thanks!!!