• Kandi KD-150FS Cylinder Head

• Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
    Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
    Read the rules first before posting a claim.
Receive a verified part that doesn't fit? You can earn up to $20 in store credits for reporting legitimate part verification mistakes here.

With over 40,000 verifications in our database, we do occasionally make mistakes.
Help us maintain the integrity of our system, and get a bounty!
Read the rules first before posting a claim.
 #12585  by kandirider
 Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:54 pm
Hi, all.

I'm new to this forum and don't know much about Chinese GY6 engines, but I have a KD-150fs whose valves and cylinder head are scored badly.

I want to get the cylinder head with large valves, (I'll put a link to it below) but I don't know if it fits my buggy's 4 bolt GY6 with a 58.5 cylinder. I have put my email into the verify if this item fits tool 5 or so times in the last month and haven't got any feedback, so I'm asking you guys.

http://www.buggydepot.com/product/45/cy ... alves.html

Thanks, Vaughn
 #12627  by junk yard dog
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:00 am
Im pretty sure that the bd head with the 27/24 valves will fit. now the cam choice is important, I went with the A12. hammerhead exhaust and a #30 jet in carb. It goes through everything.
 #12629  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:45 am
Vaughn, can you upload a few pictures of your original head? I might need some measurements as well. Do you have a set of measuring calipers?
kandirider wrote: I have put my email into the verify if this item fits tool 5 or so times in the last month and haven't got any feedback, so I'm asking you guys.

Thanks for your persistence. I all but gave up on verifying certain types of items like engine internals that require pics and measurements. In the past, it has often taken too much effort to get guys to send in what I needed. So verifications on some items can be left unanswered until I get that particular vehicle in the shop and check myself. Works just as well with pictures, but many don't want to bother.