• SENT WRONG PARTS WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!!!! Horrible service!!

• Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
 #13525  by hopfinger2010
 Sat May 04, 2019 10:43 pm
i ordered a carb, uni intake and a couple other parts for my carbide 150cc gy6 buggy. My carb was on back order for almost 3 weeks. When I finally got the parts in the mail they where all for a 49cc gy6 and the carb was a completely different brand and size than what i paid for on my receipt. tried calling and emailing them for two weeks straight with no answer. i even started a return online with no response. now I’m out on 160.00. finally ran out of patience with these guys. what a JOKE
 #13529  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 am
The brand is different because we've managed to source real official Keihin brand PD24J carbs. The Deni brand of carbs that we advertise are great, but they are a copy of the Keihin. The brand change to official Keihin is an unadvertised upgrade.

Our supplier out of FL sent us 50cc PD19J carburetors rather than 150cc PD24J. They come in the same hologram box as the correct version, so several slipped out to customers. We've already replaced 3 others that were affected. Miriam will be following up with your replacement on Monday. Sorry for the hassle.
stevrigg1 wrote:you always have the right to contest the bill with your credit card company and if you are willing to wait, I have found that this company is working very hard to keep ALL customers happy!
Thanks Steve (y)