• I WANT MY REFUND

• Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
 #13206  by JD2019
 Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:18 am
OVER A MONTH ago, i requested a refund because my order never came, and lets face it - your customer service was lacking (and since I can no longer CALL for service, i'd say its gone altogether.)

Order number 45867 - ISSUE. MY. REFUND. it has been 4 weeks. one month. that's three and a half weeks longer than any other refund process I've ever encountered either online or in person. PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.