• Chris Harvey 1-star Review (from BBB)

• Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
Did something slip through the cracks big time? Clear the air and get a public resolution directly from management.
 #10669  by Aggregate Reviews
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:58 am
Buggy Depot 11/16/2016
I ordered alot of stuff through them and a pair of twister front tires, they called me said they didnt have the tires, so i said ok just give me my money back on those and ship everything else, so the lady said ok, so later that day i get a email saying my order was partially shipped so i emailed the place little conserned cause it shouldnt of been partial it should of been complete, i get an email back saying that they found some tires and already shipped them when i was supposed to be getting a refund, so when i got them they wasnt even the tires i ordered they are different and now they wont take them back they say just sell them on ebay, I said no i will ship them back and want my money back and also want a refund on shipping them back he said ok guy go ahead send them back and we will charge you a 7.5% restocking fee on them so i have to suffer and out shipping and the restocking fee for what they was supposed to give me my money back on and on tires that are different from what was ordered anyway, and also got some dust seal covers for the wheels that were a guarantee fit but they did not fit they want give me my money back on them either. I even talked with the manager and he wanted to argue with me instead of try to fix the problem that they caused.