• Get me my motor

• Didn't have a good experience? Let us and others know how we can improve! · 2-Stars
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Didn't have a good experience? Let us and others know how we can improve! · 2-Stars
 #10625  by Tony w
 Fri May 20, 2016 8:29 am
I place a order on the 29th of april. I ordered a 175cc engine with stage1 electrical and stage 1,2 and 3 transmission upgrade. Was told id have it in about 2 weeks.i called on the 12th because it still hasnt shipped was told was waiting on parts and will ship out friday 13th or by monday 16th at the lastest. 16th ,17th 18th still hasnt shipped. Called on 18th and again was told waiting on part will have today and ship out for you was told should have it by friday 20th or monday latest. Now here we are on the 20th and still hasnt shipped... aggrevated in ohio .... please help ! Get me my motor