• Jason Beeler Google Review

  • Misunderstandings happen. This section is for issues that have been resolved, but not re-rated.
Misunderstandings happen. This section is for issues that have been resolved, but not re-rated.
 #12663  by Tiffany
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am
For the record, I am glad you see the mistakes, and you understand his dissatisfaction. You seem like a great person, this is not to attack you, or your family.

He is also a great guy, who has had an awful first experience with Buggy Depot. Not you, so instead of making this an experience with you also, let's get communications through you all. Call him directly, use a private number if you need. He does not have an ill word to say, however can not reply on here. I would love to be able to delete the review and leave a review based on "how great the communication was, how willingly the company was to make things right with a mistake." Because like you said this is how you feed your family. I would never want to try to affect a business, however this whole situation has affected his. Which you need to try to understand also.

So please take the time, a couple of minutes. Less time than use typing all of this out. To make an effort to contact your customer. Thank you.
 #12664  by TravisXBD
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:52 am
(Tiffany your last response came in as I was submitting this one. I don't mean to make this more stressful. Please see down to the bottom of this post first. I just want the rest stated on the record.)
Tiffany wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am
You all agreed on a part that he was told after asking would fit the flywheel and go together as needed. After receiving the "upgrade" agreed upon, it infact did not fit. So he called AGAIN, spoke to the same employee, said the part didn't fit, she said it definitely does fit and put him on hold. To come back after talking to technical support, to state that "parts change over time, and he needs BUY a flywheel" he said, "no I do not need to buy a flywheel, you all should send that since I was NOT told it was needed, nor is it on the website that additional parts were needed"
I've stipulated to all of this already, I think four times. You're right, and my people were dead wrong. We have to be able to move past this at some point in the conversation and start talking about options for resolution.
Tiffany wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am
you say your intention is to change minds, and get things "on track" well sir, it has been asked since he was on the phone with your employee (who isn't at fault for doing what she was told) that there was no one he would talk to, that she could email support, he requested the email, stated he wanted to be CC in her email to them. As a business owner, you should be contacting him PERSONALLY, since you have admitted this is at the fault of your company.
Each of us have both the freedom and responsibility to run our businesses as we see is most appropriate. Either potential customers will agree or they won't, and make purchasing decisions based on that. But again, I'm completely transparent with my approach. All of my history is available. You had the ability to read every one of my previous responses to issues before purchasing and make your decisions then. You shouldn't feel surprised that I respond thoroughly to reviews and present my perspective in the situation.

I define professionalism and our code of conduct as it relates to my business. I'm transparent to a fault regarding how I handle conflict resolution here, and I don't think you can say you didn't have fair chance to see and judge this up front. Previous issues and their resolution take up a huge portion of my front page, you just can't miss it.

We're an online company. Your review is online. It's appropriate that issues are handled online in front of the same audience. It's a bonus to be in front of extra eyes that help moderate the interaction and keep things reasonable.
Tiffany wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am
The resolution he was offered was to buy more parts, or send the pet back, and wait on his refund till after. What should have been done to correct this mess, and keep a customer is- you shouldn have contacted him, expalained your employee was wrong, that she was told the wrong information, and that you are SORRY.
Again (hopefully the last time), the solution offered by my supervisor was wrong. I'm sorry about this. However, I'm not a fan of generic "I'm sorry" customer service responses. I think it's cheap. In the end, before I can apologize we need to start having a conversation. If I've got an arsonist trying to burn down my building, the first thing I'm going to try to do is get him to stop action against us by whatever reasonable means necessary.
Tiffany wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am
You have been hostile this whole time yourself, refusing to actually work this out.
I'm begging you two to work this out with me. Multiple times. I have my offers ready to help remedy this entire ordeal and get things back on track, but Jason isn't here yet.

I'm running out of time that I can dedicate to this issue. Other customers need my attention as much as you do. Is Jason coming or not? I've taken full responsibility for our statements and actions on our end. It's fair to expect him to be willing to do the same.

Tiffany wrote:For the record, I am glad you see the mistakes, and you understand his dissatisfaction. You seem like a great person, this is not to attack you, or your family.

He is also a great guy, who has had an awful first experience with Buggy Depot. Not you, so instead of making this an experience with you also, let's get communications through you all. Call him directly, use a private number if you need. He does not have an ill word to say, however can not reply on here. I would love to be able to delete the review and leave a review based on "how great the communication was, how willingly the company was to make things right with a mistake." Because like you said this is how you feed your family. I would never want to try to affect a business, however this whole situation has affected his. Which you need to try to understand also.

So please take the time, a couple of minutes. Less time than use typing all of this out. To make an effort to contact your customer. Thank you.
I appreciate this, thank you. And I am very sorry about the issues. The interaction with us on this order wasn't typical, and wasn't representative of vast majority of transactions. You legitimately had a bad experience. But at the same time, I feel compelled to draw the line beyond a certain point when I feel things go too far.

Give me a couple hours to handle other issues and circle back around to this. Jason mentioned that he's out of $200, and the relationship with his customer is strained. We can help take care of both of those issues and make it right.
 #12665  by Tiffany
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 pm
Yes he is out time and money on this job, with a valued customer who has been a customer for awhile (well the customers family has if that makes sense) I handle most all of the communication side, as he is typically elbows deep in grease and hard work. My passion is the network marketing side, and actual communications.

I do think you all could have came to an agreement, had he been forwarded to you in the first place. I think that maybe adding that personal level when there are situations like this in the future could help. I 100% have not reached out to be ugly, cause any issues. My sole intent is to get this taken care of and try to salavage a business relationship. With out publicly attacking as both parties have done. I have also talked to him about his review.
 #12666  by Tiffany
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 pm
Thank you, and I look forward to you all soaking or getting a resolution to the situation.

I am glad we are breaking through the communication barrier.
 #12668  by CheethaSpeed
 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:03 pm
Tiffany,

Thanks for addressing me direct. I am a small buisness owner. I’m a customer here and have been for a long time. I’m not paid or compensated in any way by BD. It’s my hobby and this is my hobby shop. This is a living to both of you which makes it very personal. It is very obvious you both responded emotionally for that reason. I mearly vouched for Travis as a fair and reasonable person as he has proven to me at his expense.

I think it wouldn’t hurt to hear feedback on your feedback. It may not read like you think it sounds. I’m able to look independently without emotional ties to make an evaluation on this situation.

But believe it or not, I was able to make sense of the original run on sentence of a review. I did not need to reread it for the fifth time. I do read all of this stuff on each post. Remove all the un needed words and blame games, you got the wrong part. It does happen. A mechanic of all people should have experience getting a wrong part and returning it with out loosing customers and 1 star reviews. Even after Travis admitted his faults, you repeated them. But the fact you claim you lost a customer is a direct reflection on your communication skills as this will continue to be an issue for any service shop. you should be prepared to handle it when it happens and manage expectations. You failed to successfully mitigate and rectify the situation. You lost the customer. Even if I had to throw BD under the bus on this privately to them, my customer wouldn’t walk away. But then I’m good at communicating. Also, it is a far reach to start giving advice from a local service shop to an internet retailer. Nothing in common at all. It is really only about the $30 bucks. Got the part or got a refund. The rest is overacting to the frustration. It shows a lack of maturity and experience. And it appeared a very vindictive and retaliatory review- not an inoccent plea for help. Which is why I said Travis is reasonable to the reasonable. He has proven me right so far.