• No parts, no updates [RESOLVED]

• Misunderstandings happen. This section is for issues that have been resolved, but not re-rated.
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Misunderstandings happen. This section is for issues that have been resolved, but not re-rated.
 #10603  by wlively
 Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm
I hate to have to post this here but no email address is given and I have not been able to get this resolved on the phone. I placed an order on 01/29/2014 for a set of Gen 3 spindles with caliper mount and have not received any spindles or word on why, when. I have called twice to get information and always get an I will call you back and nobody ever does. :(

Can you please send me an email or a phone call on why they have not been shipped yet and when they will be? If there is some issue with availability I would expect a refund.

I am building a buggy and was happy to find this site and thought I would be purchasing quite a few parts here. Very disappointed with the service.

Wade Lively
 #10604  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:36 am
Hi Wade,
Thanks for your order and your patience. I checked the shop this morning and we have materials in stock, so at first look I'm not quite sure what has caused this delay in this case. I'm very sorry for the hold up. Your set of spindles will be going out tomorrow along with a gift. And I will dig into what caused this delay. Please PM me which one of our guys you were talking with on the phone so I can find out the why and address the callback issue.

Posting here or PMing us is fine to communicate with us. If you do prefer to email us directly our email address is sent in all of our order confirmation emails, also included in our emails sent when registering in the store, and registering for the forum. To contact us quickly via email you can hit reply to any of the emails we send during these processes. It's not posted on the website to avoid email spam robots "farming" our addresses and clogging our inboxes making it difficult to respond to our legitimate mail.
 #10605  by wlively
 Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:19 pm
Thank you for the reply. I regret I did not take a name down, but it was a young man and I called around 1 or 2 PM on Thursday CST, each time. I would appreciate it if you could email me the tracking number for the shipment.

Thank you.
 #10606  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Wade,
Your pair of HD spindles were sent out today, and tracking number sent via email. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Sorry again for the delay - the parts are on their way to you now!
 #10607  by wlively
 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:31 am
I received my parts (and the gift) on Wednesday. :D Thank you very much. I will order again.