• Mitch Ripke's Google Review: "Personal responsibility"

• Unfortunately, upset reviews aren't always very accurate. This section is for hashing out certain complaints in a place where both sides can be heard. Although I personally disagree with these, I won't delete or censor them. You are the judge here. -T@BD
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Unfortunately, upset reviews aren't always very accurate. This section is for hashing out certain complaints in a place where both sides can be heard. Although I personally disagree with these, I won't delete or censor them. You are the judge here. -T@BD
Forum rules: Defining a questionable review:
1. There is clear evidence that the claims are exaggerated or based on unreasonable expectations, AND
2. Person won't acknowledge or address clear screenshot or picture evidence, OR
3. Person runs away. Hit and run reviews don't help anyone. OR
4. The main complaint is over not receiving free help or advice.

If a review meets criteria #1 plus either 2 or 3 or 4, I put it here in this section. -T@BD
 #12516  by Aggregate Reviews
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 pm
These guys are great for belittling customers if you have an issue with what they've produced, and then later complain about their work. It is promoted on their "Forum" to allow their "trolls" to intervene with any type of negative comments you may have and then to jump in and bash the client. They take no personal responsibility for their actions, or the actions of others that are employed within. News flash! Apologize to the CUSTOMER for their inconveniences, learn how to take constructive criticism and move on. I'm guessing that this business is run by individuals that have no clue about conducting long term lasting BUSINESS relationships, or take more pride in "getting each others backs"

Review by Mitch Ripke 7/27/2018

ADMIN UPDATE: It's 10 weeks later. Every time I check our Google profile, Mitch has updated it again with something new. I've counted 8 or 9 big edits (that I've noticed), each time getting longer but not more accurate. He's spent a lot of time over the past few months drafting, writing, editing, and tweaking this statement.

Mitch isn't reviewing our services. This is the end of a forum disagreement that started way back in April. He's using reviews as his closing argument and to get in some payback. It's dirty. I've criticized Mitch behavior here in the past as erratic and angry. It's interesting to me that with each edit, his statement gets cleaner, more nuanced, and better articulated. It seems we've rubbed of on him a bit.

I'm glad to not deal with this on another order. I'll take the negative review over the negative person.

Latest version of Mitch's review:
These guys are great for allowing belittling of their customers. If you have an issue with what they've produced, and then later complain about their work, It appears to be promoted on their "Forum" to allow their "trolls" to intervene with any type of negative comments you may have and then to jump in, and bash the client.

They take no personal responsibility for their actions, or the actions of others that are employed within. News flash! Apologize to the CUSTOMER for their inconveniences, learn how to take constructive criticism and move on...

I'm guessing that this business is run by individuals that have no clue about conducting long term lasting BUSINESS relationships. It appears they take more pride in "getting each others backs," as it's supposedly a family run business, from what I had read online. Would make sense for them potentially creating and having internal trolls.

A truly professional business would not allow this type of behavior from their members, where business related accounts are created. You can see in the thread, the troll belittling me a few times during the conversation that was specifically between Travis and I. He had no business in the conversation, and yet Travis allows this to continue, by name calling and ridiculing. THIS is a big part of the 1 start review. It had nothing to do with "revenge" but more over, has to do with how you conduct business "on and off the field"....

Follow his links, as he asks, and you decide if you want to conduct business with the company. I was merely explaining that I was lucky enough to know what I know about wiring. I'm no better than than anyone else, but was ridiculed for being happy that I was able to fix a mistake, and a little upset that I should have to do so. But wouldn't you be?

There is an excuse for every negative review, stating each and every reason they should be exonerated by you. Just take a look. Can you see any type of apology from the company? OR do you see only justification? Regardless the customer is ALWAYS right to a certain extent. However, that is not the case with this company. Just look for an apology in anything you read and see on here, or his forum, you will NOT find it coming out of Travis' mouth.

He even has a section that he considers "fake reviews" under HIS OWN STANDARDS. Really? This is nothing more than justifying that there is perfection within his company, and if he decides to discredit you, well, it will happen there. His #1 troll is "CheethaSpeed" BTW...