• Ricardo Puentes 1-star Review (from Google Reviews)

• Unfortunately, upset reviews aren't always very accurate. This section is for hashing out certain complaints in a place where both sides can be heard. Although I personally disagree with these, I won't delete or censor them. You are the judge here. -T@BD
Unfortunately, upset reviews aren't always very accurate. This section is for hashing out certain complaints in a place where both sides can be heard. Although I personally disagree with these, I won't delete or censor them. You are the judge here. -T@BD
Forum rules: Defining a questionable review:
1. There is clear evidence that the claims are exaggerated or based on unreasonable expectations, AND
2. Person won't acknowledge or address clear screenshot or picture evidence, OR
3. Person runs away. Hit and run reviews don't help anyone. OR
4. The main complaint is over not receiving free help or advice.

If a review meets criteria #1 plus either 2 or 3 or 4, I put it here in this section. -T@BD
 #10666  by Aggregate Reviews
 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am
New key does not trun own new ingition switch. I call talk to Shandon cannot make lady understand new switch is defective. She keep saying that it is my old switch that is wrong. Will not order from here again I will update if they take care of problem Thanks Ricardo

Response from the owner
It took us over 27 emails and too many phone calls to convince Ricardo to send us the picture we needed to process his warranty claim. All total it took over 4 hours of support time. The tone was aggressive and unreasonable.

Ricardo fought with us, claiming that we sent him the wrong switch. We knew the switch was correct, but was likely defective and just needed an exchange. But we needed the picture first because he was adamant that the first was the wrong type, so we need to confirm that before sending out a different type in the blind.

In the end it turned out the complaint was wrong like we thought. The switch was the right type, but defective. The key wouldn’t turn into the “start” position.

At that point we packed and printed a label for a new switch, but I refused to send it unless he acknowledged that the insults and accusations that we’d received while working with him were unnecessary and unwarranted. Ricardo refused, so the switch is still sitting here packed and waiting after 3 months. We needed only a small measure of cooperation from the start. With one picture and a little cooperation, the real issue would have been resolved in 10 minutes.

There were several threats of a one-star review throughout our conversation. We will take the negative review in these situations instead of rewarding inappropriate behavior. You won’t get special treatment for acting belligerent.

Also as a final note: Since we’re a fully online operation, our customers are often hundreds or thousands of miles away. We depend fully 100% on your digital pictures to verify and handle warranty claims. Please keep this in mind when considering purchasing from us.