• Questions about NanoEFI for the GY6 (Electronic Fuel Injection)

• Let's talk about new parts and solutions to common problems you want to see with a BDX logo. -T@BD
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Let's talk about new parts and solutions to common problems you want to see with a BDX logo. -T@BD
 #11910  by Sportsman850
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:03 am
Hey now......im putting a predator 13hp with reverse on one of my yerfdog spiders.....i got it with no rear parts, no engine, swing arm, axle....notta lol. I'm using a reverse from BMI.

How is the efi coming along? Id put that on if it was offered. Course you'll need a pump, o2 sensor, weld-a-bung for the o2, MAF, TPS, lol.
 #11916  by myvt365
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:56 am
Get a bigger muffler I.E a Yoshi pipe like mine jking that I have no idea on I would think the bung would be welded to the top of the pipe as to not decrease flow that's how I do it normally.
 #11918  by CheethaSpeed
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:11 pm
I never considered the eco EFI Kit. If you build nanoefi for my vtwin, I will buy it. ( field of dreams style) I’m still assembling so I’m have haven’t put a lot of power adders in to it yet. Plus Ive already got 92mm of more pistons for y’all to catch up to.

Yea what’s up with these predator builds? Gees. Guess it’s time for a BDX GX swing arm haha
I’m in the Honda camp, all others are clones of Honda’s. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery- thanks guys. Haha

All in good fun....
 #11919  by CheethaSpeed
 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:22 am
12k from a stock howitt is more than twice what I expected. Guess I’ve never been on one with enough power to spin it that high or something. It never sounded like 12k to me. Maybe that yoshi pipe can teach me a new tune. I’m looking forward to see 365 in Atlanta to see one of the BDX 175cc in action. The stock gy6 clone platform never made me a fan And I’ve had a few. (Bone stock tho) Mostly the parts store I had to maintain to ride.

So the 11 pole make 10 amps at idle? What’s peak at 12k? I was going to pull a fink and say I was going to say that about the amp draw vs voltage but I actually said it before Travis even tho I was tired. Haha

I found a Yerf just to get the BDX parts. So I don’t doubt your BDX GY6 kits. Only reason I would plan a gy6 is to build one of your engine kits. Those lightening deals tempt me to find one to build.