• Questions about NanoEFI for the GY6 (Electronic Fuel Injection)

• Let's talk about new parts and solutions to common problems you want to see with a BDX logo. -T@BD
Let's talk about new parts and solutions to common problems you want to see with a BDX logo. -T@BD
 #12023  by CheethaSpeed
 Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 am
I had to have a tach. Well I didn’t want to not have a tach. I’ve spent so much time projecting too speeds and tires sizes all based on rpm not to compare it to reality. Also as I make changes testing and tuning. Also it is critical I never over rev it to win a race lol

Travis I have to say you got some awesome stuff on the way. I can’t help you on this one but I definitely want it. You gonna force me to find a howitt soon enough.
 #12035  by CheethaSpeed
 Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:28 pm
Maybe I can help...

Had an idea for all of you to overcome your amp problems. The appropriate lithium battery is the simplest solution. It can be sized to feed anything and be charged by the most minimal amp usage. I run whole job sites on what used to be plugged in. All day 6 days a week. Hybrid efi Light weight and you have them on the self that would work. Put them parallel if capacity is a concern. More plug and play solution than up and down performance of any poles. I can’t imagine this adds anymore cost than other electrical upgrades.

Cons? You tell me?