• Best buggy to plan your build around

• Have a controversial viewpoint related to the sport? Turn up your BS meter, raise your red flag, and hash out your buggy gripes and pet peeves here! Keep it reasonably civil, and present your case!
Have a controversial viewpoint related to the sport? Turn up your BS meter, raise your red flag, and hash out your buggy gripes and pet peeves here! Keep it reasonably civil, and present your case!
 #12025  by CheethaSpeed
 Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:00 am
Okay-I still have a three butt two seat problem. I’ve got to start planning. I know want something in great shape to start with this time, running and ready for upgrades. I love The spiderbox-I could go that route again and build it up gy6 efi style 184cc all you got it. The crossfire 150 is similar and I don’t see any chatter or builds. Although I think Travis’ wild thing 250 may have been one at birth. I know they have had BDX HD parts- It would be nice to have something a little different the next build. Maybe he can let us know if that project has product possibilities.

Most crossfire’s I’ve seen are rust buckets and finding a good one may be tough. Finding a yerf in good nick isn’t easy for decent cash. I think both had the howitt. I can find what I want. I just need help. I really don’t want to mess with a full design build project again.

What’s the best buggy to find and build?
What is the status of crossfire 150 BDX parts?
Or just build spiderbox #2?
Is that the same as a Baja 150, those must be rare? I don’t see them.

I like the 300 with the Independent rear suspension I think by hammerhead or trailmaster, but I am not a fan of that style of buggy’s front suspension. That wide split short a arm combo spindle strut design Is not my favorite. Hammerhead 150 gts type front suspension. I despise most all dazon, Tao Tao, sunl, dingdong, kandi and random come and go imported rusty buggies. My conceptions have been proven wrong before. What else is worth a look?