• 2018 Super Duty Front-end Kit - Updates and Development! [NEED FOR AN EVENT? CONTACT ME ASAP!]

• If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
 #12361  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:04 am
Fink117 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 pm
Had to share in this thread just how much a freakin love this thing. Also Travis do you have a new Bulkhead built yet Really curious to see what it's going to look like.
(y) (y)

Not yet. We tried BMI again and found out that they do have more. Apparently the person we were working with first didn't want to count their stock so they told us that 15 were their last. I still don't know how many they have left, but it's given me much needed time to work on our fight with Amazon. I'll be jumping back on the BDX bulkheads soon, fortunately it's not a point of delay right now.
Fink117 wrote:Still having a blast. I'm going to have to get in line for another front end soon as I have another spiderbox build going now :mrgreen:
Just lowered the price back to $445 :twisted:

With the bender here, we should be cranking these kits out now with a vengeance. I'm hoping to have all existing orders out in time to be delivered and installed before the 4th. Then it's time to build that stock I've been going on about for 6 months. I'm excited. :D

I know ya'll have noticed I've been out of contact lately in messages, etc. I'll be following up with everyone soon.
 #12363  by Fink117
 Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:12 pm
My sons spider is going to be going with a BDX front end too. But I'm thinking about doing a GY6 build and going with the reverse kit for it. I'm going to need guidance on that because I don't know much about that engine. I want it to have the same kinda of torque and pull that the 420cc puts out I also have 2 extra Bulkheads if you need any. Possibly swap for some parts :mrgreen:
 #12380  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:59 pm
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Good: Spindle sets are stacking up. Bender is up and running. We're really cranking out A-Arms, at a pace that I'm very happy with. We were able to secure 480 feet of 1" 13GA DOM tubing for the arms at volume pricing. The tubing we were getting from the company bending for us before was 13GA ERW and much more expensive by going through the middleman. Feels good to be able to improve the product and get the price down at the same time.

Bad: Big ordeal with screw-ups at the tubing supplier on put us behind on our plans for mass delivery before the 4th. And we're playing the wait game on bulkheads.

Anyone needing delivery before the 4th should contact me right away.
We've got everything to ship 4 kits right now, minus the bulkheads. If you need immediate shipment, we'll send what we have. The rest of the kit (HD Arms, spindles, joints etc) can be used with your stock bulkhead and will get you riding for your event. It's not hard to swap out the A-Arm/Spindle assemblies when we ship out the reinforced bulkhead afterward. The important thing is that you let me know your needs as soon as possible. Thanks guys (y)

Attachments
IMG_57851.jpg
IMG_57901.jpg
 #12404  by Fink117
 Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:53 am
Hey Travis I'm going to be doing another Possibly 2 kits for Spiderbox Front ends later this summer. I have 2 bulkhead cores I can send when I'm aloud to spend money again. One is for my son and the other is for someone that wants one like my black Kart. As for how its holding up. Its friggin amazing. Thank you.