• Warranty on A-Arms [Admin: 2018 Super Duty Front Kit Updates starting on Page 2]

• If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
 #12272  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Tue May 15, 2018 9:03 am
JMill wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 7:07 pm
Just got the kit and opened it. No front shocks inside box! Come on man!
Miriam got this taken care of. How many extra days did it set you behind?
Chris486 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:16 pm
Awesome thank you for working on these kits... Any idea of when the next set of kit may ship?
We're on track to ship the next 3 Friday, possibly 4. We're picking up momentum. (y)
JMill wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 12:31 pm
Awesome that's great news! Can't wait until it gets here. I saw the store credit thank you. How to we use are R&D points? I need more parts! :D
Thanks! I'm looking for input on that actually. R&D points are only gained from Lightning Deals. If you've got a stash of points built up, let me know here what ideas you've got for how you'd like to use them:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3248&p=11234#p11234

Redeeming for store credits will be a reward. Any interesting ideas will be considered. Let me know in the thread above.
mwripke wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:13 pm
The kit is AWESOME! Well worth the wait. Great job on the build Travis and team. Will use the credit for more parts :D Thanks again!
(y)
 #12275  by JMill
 Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm
It didn't set me behind. I still haven't gotten around to putting the kit together. Tied up with summer stuff. After I called in the lady said she would ship the shocks to me. Thought I would get some kind of big response from you on this forum :o . Plus I need those tie rod ends I have one broken apart. If you look at my order history what I originally ordered in February was tie rod ends plus other stuff. Then after a month of waiting called in and you guys sold me on this super duty kit canceling the old order. You had also asked me to look at this forum for updates and that's the first time I read through all this. Is there anyway we can push a little harder and get those tie rod ends. Maybe ship both in the same box this time ha! Had to dig you a little bit. it definitely got me fired when I saw missing shocks.
 #12290  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon May 21, 2018 12:35 pm
Alright guys:

Thorpe W, Travis H, and Christopher N. you guys are shipping out today. (y) This is the first batch that I started to hand over the welding to my guys, in addition to the assembly and prep. The welds are fatter than mine on the bulkheads, but rock solid.

Also, one of our guys on the list has requested to ship early - this week - in order to meet a deadline for a racing event. He's currently 8th on the list. His credit would be around $40 by the time we would have been able to ship him normally, so I'm going to double it to $80 and distribute that credit to everyone in front of him. If you ordered on or before Apr 26, 2018, I'm adding a $10 credit on top of your daily take.

If anyone else has special circumstances (kid's birthday, event obligations, etc) and needs their kit out of order, let me know. We might be able to come up with solutions depending on the situation.

Bulkheads:
I'm transferring the 3D model to a series of 2D sketches today, to be used for plasma cutting. More updates coming shortly. :D