• 2018 Super Duty Front-end Kit - Updates and Development! [NEED FOR AN EVENT? CONTACT ME ASAP!]

• If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
If you've got some feedback for me but aren't ready to write a review, here's the place to voice your concern or comments. I'll also post explanations of the policies that help our programs function. -T@BD
 #11900  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:14 am

Bahahahahaha :twisted: 8-)
Attachments
Discontinued.jpg
 #11902  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:33 am
Sportsman850 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:24 am
So you're not making the heavy duty front ends anymore?
Gotcha. Here ya go.

Lead time has been increased to a month though, since we have to design the new bulkheads and tooling for that now. That project will be delegated to the team, with close supervision.
Attachments
april-fool.jpg
 #11959  by CG Rob
 Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:33 am
Hey Travis,

Sorry I hadn’t posted sooner- my front end kit arrived last Friday morning, about 6 hours after I left to go to Florida for a week. Just got home yesterday afternoon.

Just wanted to let you know that my font end kit arrived in perfect condition....great packing job! Put everything together last night and I am very impressed with the quality, fit, and finish of all of the parts. Everything went together flawlessly. Thank you for your tireless efforts in keeping our yerf’s going, and making them better than ever.

-Rob
 #12037  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:07 am
Chris486 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:05 pm
So now we're up to mitch on the list. Correct?
That's right. Mitch R. is up next. I'm hung up waiting for a shipment of steel right now. During the downtime, I'm working on process instructions and catching up again.

Here are the 6 names from my last update:

1. Mitch R
2. Justin M
3. Mitchell W
4. Thorpe W
5. Travis H
6. Christopher N

Reminder that Rack and Pinion machining isn't included in the kit.
I mentioned the 3x rack machining earlier in this thread because they were ordered along with (but separately from) front end kits. Machining them was a point of delay for some of the kits, so it was something I wanted to cover in updates. The racks (and the service) aren't part of the kits though.
CG Rob wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:33 am
Hey Travis,

Sorry I hadn’t posted sooner- my front end kit arrived last Friday morning, about 6 hours after I left to go to Florida for a week. Just got home yesterday afternoon.

Just wanted to let you know that my font end kit arrived in perfect condition....great packing job! Put everything together last night and I am very impressed with the quality, fit, and finish of all of the parts. Everything went together flawlessly. Thank you for your tireless efforts in keeping our yerf’s going, and making them better than ever.

-Rob
Awesome! Thanks Rob! (y)