Alright guys, things are firming up. Here's the timeline of every logistical point on the map at the moment:
1. Make a clamping mechanism for the A-Arm welding fixture. Without a clamp, the loops tend to tilt in the fixture. This tilt doesn't affect function. It's a cosmetic issue, but I still want to fix it.
2. Finish and send out 3x warranty exchanges (12x A-Arms). I have all of the materials cut and ready. Delayed until I'm satisfied with the fixture.
3. Pivot tubing was due to arrive tomorrow. Snow might affect the delivery and push it to Wednesday.
4. 20x S2 Shocks are due Wednesday.
5. 15x bulkheads are on order and should arrive Monday - Tuesday. I'm really happy we were able to get these instead of having to rush building my own.
6. I have 6x spindle sets cut and cleaned in a pile and ready to be assembled and welded to go with the kits. We have enough metal for a total of 12 sets, with another metal delivery coming Friday which should give us enough for 24x more spindles.
7. For Greg and Gary with 3x Racks to be machined: Overall, the racks are the part I'm least looking forward to. I plan to maintain the shipping order posted on page 3, and ship everything together. I won't bump you to later due to the racks.
In other news, this guy decided to do a little vehicular lineman work in the afternoon. Heard a crash and what sounded like fireworks. Everyone appeared Ok, but power was out for the rest of the day.
| Buggy Depot
Enthusiast owned and operated
Tell us what you ride. [click here]
We'll tell you which parts fit.
Stop wasting money buying the wrong parts elsewhere.
Every sale at Buggy Depot directly supports this Forum, the Tech Center, and more awesome GY6 R&D