• GROUP BUY... Yerf Dog Steering Rack +8 Teeth Machining Service - Once per year!

• New updates to our store, forum, and products are posted here -T@BD
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
New updates to our store, forum, and products are posted here -T@BD
 #13159  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:42 pm
Sportsman850 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:49 pm
I'm trying to send it in and pay. The link Travis sent me doesn't go anywhere when I type it in. I'm trying guys.
Can you give it another shot? The link is working over here. The "Sign up" box will be replaced with a regular "Add to basket" button.

Here it is:
https://www.buggydepot.com/product/689/ ... l?other=gb

Let me know! (y)
 #13164  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:22 pm
Alright guys, new update. I have most of the racks and I'm ready to get started over the weekend. I want to at least get the first half of the job done on each rack (indexing and precisely machining extended flats/space for the new teeth.

Paid!
  1. Justin B [Received]
  2. Billy K [Received]
  3. Justin M [Received]
  4. Ted B (x1)
  5. Ted B (x1)
  6. Josh B [Received]
  7. Jason S [Received]
  8. Mark R
  9. Christopher N [Received]
If you've already sent in your rack but don't see it as received above, do me a favor and send me your tracking number. (y)

Slots still open:
  • Michael B
  • Dave M
  • Justin R
  • Greg U
Travis @ Buggy Depot wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:00 pm
HERE'S THE LINK TO BUY I made the service count towards volume discounts this time. So if you're interested in other upgrades from BD, you can order it all together now to get deeper discounts.

ALSO, if you're not on the list above you may still participate. I'll go ahead and do more than 10 on this one, but be sure to contact me before ordering.
 #13171  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:11 am
Ah, yep that happens Saturdays if I'm not at the building when the mail comes. Letters he'll leave in the box, but packages usually get dropped off in the lobby. No worries, he'll bring it by again Monday. (y)
 #13276  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 am
Saturday, Sunday and Monday are rack days! Thanks everyone for being patient while I sort things out here. Last night I left an early Easter egg in your accounts... a $50 store credit for everyone participating in the group buy. Let me know what items you're interested in and I'll do stock checks for you. I really appreciate you all working with me on the time frame. (y)

I'll be machining and shipping in the order that payment was received. But if anyone has an event or special occasion planned please let me know and we'll work it out. Thanks again guys!

Also, many have asked about rack boots. Unfortunately I'm out of stock. I have a whole box of short-size boots, but no long sides. Looking at the one full / one empty bins gives me that feeling when you can't find a matching sock in the drawer. :?
Elm2052193 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:49 am
I just picked up a tomberlin 150 is the rack the same and can have the same machine work done ?
Unfortunately it's not the same , sorry