• Cheethaspeed’s The Amazing Spiderbox #EPAS+BDX+Vtwin+Belt Drive+gearbox+++++

• Show off your builds and upgrades here!
Show off your builds and upgrades here!
 #12760  by CheethaSpeed
 Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:35 am
I’d like to say -yeah! But I can’t. Haven’t had time between work and travel. Now I have a 4 day week end. Time to.....go to the beach. Sorry guys. It’s both my wife’s and daughter’s birthdays this week end. I wanted to be done way before now, so waiting I’ve been used too. :|
 #12771  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:09 am
CheethaSpeed wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:35 am
I’d like to say -yeah! But I can’t. Haven’t had time between work and travel. Now I have a 4 day week end. Time to.....go to the beach. Sorry guys. It’s both my wife’s and daughter’s birthdays this week end. I wanted to be done way before now, so waiting I’ve been used too. :|
Take your time. But don't follow my example, I haven't made progress on my 250 build in almost a year now :shock:
 #12834  by CheethaSpeed
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:51 pm
Have you ever looked up at the stars and thought “I’m gonna go there some day”? What would you do if you got there? Mars you say? What for? Is ours not the most wonderful world in of the worlds? Is it just me or does science seem more science fiction lately? I heard Elon Musk say humanity needs not to go to mars, just the dream of going to mars. He was just getting the process started. Oh and he makes rocket ship deliveries like Futuramma’s planet express to the ISS. Placing humanity future and hopes on being a multi planet species and To escape our prison was the feel of his tone. He must be mistaken. Mars looks like hell to me. Space is supposedly infinitely vast and mostly empty. And nothing but deadly. I’ll hope not to go to mars or space ever myself thank you. I just hope to get this one kart finished soon. And maybe get people to quit toasting pointless goals like mars missions. Woes to the hungry and homeless and he builds rockets to help humanity. Get over yourself Elon Musk. He is saying he wants to leave :? He don’t give a damn you if get there. :lol:

I’ll build my own rocket ship for the trails of earth instead :mrgreen: I will have an update soon.
 #12963  by CheethaSpeed
 Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:19 am
No yard sales here on parts. I’m not dead. This build does go forth. I’ve been working. It’s almost play time. And since I opted in for the rack service, I’ll be checking in. I want to get a second while they are available. It’s always the best time to buy. I bought a new rack to get modified last year and narrowly missed my chance. I later was lucky enough to friend a guy here who had 1 more than he needed. Time to make good my original plan. Not just for that spare rack sitting on the shelf. For all the parts on the shelf. For all the trash talk I’ve done. For my daughter. Maybe even myself most if I’m being honest. I’m going hire to experienced help or buy expensive tools to make me look good-either way the show must go on. This isn’t a freak show about the fasted bearded lady no one wanted to ride. This Frankenstein is mine....and so shall be “ it’s ALIVE!” Soon enough for me.