• Dongfang Jaguar 200cc (newbie)

• Show off your builds and upgrades here!
Show off your builds and upgrades here!
 #11752  by CheethaSpeed
 Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:47 pm
I have a friend with that buggy. He is pretty happy with it. I haven’t road it but it was impressive to the eye. We have a Gruge match race coming... lol. He’s prob been the hardest on me about finishing mine so he must feel good about it. We shall see, I’ll post it when it happens but I’ve still got a lot of work to do. And the reason I have gearing for 50 if I need it...he says his does about 47 max.
 #11754  by CheethaSpeed
 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:43 pm
I think he called his a 250 but It’s been a minute since we spoke about it. I’m guessing he is going by the photo sensor speedo that came stock that aren’t known for accuracy. I don’t think he has done any upgrades. He does say it pulls a hill no problems with two adults but I think that would be a down hill run at top speed knowing him. Most stock 150 I’ve been around take a minute and a stretch to get mid thirties on similar speedos. We have some rides planned when I finish my project soon. I’ll get a few more details and maybe a few pics. It has all the bells and whistles. Made me wish I just bought one for sure. I was to deep at that point already to change directions and wanted to do something unique. Made me want to step up my build for sure.
 #11758  by Df200gka
 Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:37 am
I know that the 150s are kinda turds stock. And I looked for a 250 in my style buggy but couldnt find one. 200 was all they had, well that or the 150. And the buggy I really wanted had diamond plate flooring, tachometer, and had fuller body panels. But apparently they dont make that one anymore.
So this buggy will get up to 30 pretty fast, it does need alittle space to get there. But not much at all, and remember, I have both the throttle and gad pedal goveners at stock levels. I havent made it so there is no governer yet. Waiting on doing the oil change, I plan on changing the CDI, spark plug, and coil wire as well when I do the oil change
 #11791  by Df200gka
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 am
Have you considered going to a website like gokartsusa.com then go to parts and then choose your buggy then youll find the axle area. But Im prtty sure most axles are interchange able
 #12046  by KrasnovArka
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:08 pm
Если протест на увлекающий вопрос отсутствует в разделе, предо- ставьте пользователю вероятность задать его чрез форму обратной связи. Важно смотреть за пополнением информации в предоставленном разделе, т. к. Сео продвижение саратов 13 как обойти данное ограничение? поисковые боты отдают отличие ресурсам с обновляемым контентом.

Исполь- зуйте в текстах ответов главные фразы, с поддержкой которых вы можете увеличить целевой трафик на интернет-сайт. 27 7. 13 Как обойти данное ограничение продвижение сайта yandex . Информация о фирмы, сертификаты Для работы на доверие юзеров принципиально отработать и раздел " О фирмы ". Рекомендуется заполнять его исчерпывающей и доступной информацией о деятельности компании, времени ее существования, развитии, заслугах и пр.
 #12047  by CheethaSpeed
 Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm
There are very minor differences from year to year and model to model. This is not limited to axles. It is the number one reason these buggies stay cheap. All parts are hard to get right, but not impossible. 1/4” difference in the sprocket location and you have problems. The responsibility is on YOU the consumer to pick up the pieces. the manufacturer left nothing as far as parts lists. Vendors anywhere can’t promise more than they can verify and no one has done more in that area than buggy depot. Vendors should not get bad ratings for lack of knowledge that doesn’t exist anywhere for parts information. You can search each vendors offerings but the ownis is on you to get it right. I went full custom to avoid guessing and to meet my needs. This hobby of mixed import buggies requires YOU to be responsible for getting it right. That keeps a lot of people selling their buggies real cheap after a $50 part that they can’t find. How many ads read like “all it needs is”? There is a reason for it. You should be prepared if you are going to stay in this hobby long term. Some brand buggies are better than others and you can reasearch here alone to find out which ones. Your model is still in current production, you should find it easy? Why can’t you?