• Dongfang "200cc" (170cc actual) DF200GKA

• Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Forum rules: -
Confused about which model you have?
Start a NEW THREAD to request help with AT LEAST ONE picture of your entire machine.
Identity assistance is community volunteer based, so please act accordingly and be respectful of members' time.

VIN numbers are useless, don't bother checking.
 #11799  by Df200gka
 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:13 am
How many miles do you have on her now? And how well is the engine and cvt holding up? And what do you have for mods?

When you first got it, did you have an issue with a tire wobble after first putting it together?
 #13549  by R0driguez
 Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 am
Good morning,I’m wanting to upgrade the intake system with another uni,I had already bought one before but the weather got the best of it and it dry rotted. I think a stage one up grade is more what I need instead of just the filter. I’m also looking for an exhaust and possibly rollers,I’ve been doing some reading on these things but I need to be educated a little more. Mine does about 30+ mph on a good day, would like it to go a tad faster without compromising climbing.
All help is much appreciated, thanks !
Include p/n’s and if you could get a bundle price even better!!