• NST GK-90M

• Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Don't know what you have? Post a picture of your entire vehicle here to request help with identification.
Forum rules: -
Confused about which model you have?
Start a NEW THREAD to request help with AT LEAST ONE picture of your entire machine.
Identity assistance is community volunteer based, so please act accordingly and be respectful of members' time.

VIN numbers are useless, don't bother checking.
 #12628  by twilliam
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am
rps20180808_091346.jpg
Hopefully someone can guide me to what model to specify on Buggy Depot to buy parts. I have had hit or miss success buying internet parts that look like they might fit.
Thanks in advance.
 #12630  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 am
Unfortunately our parts offering is almost exclusively GY6, but that could be changing soon. It looks like you have a 90cc version of this engine.

But admittedly, I don't know much about these models. Which parts in particular are you looking for? We may start adding support to our catalog.
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
 #12631  by twilliam
 Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:01 pm
Thanks, Travis.

I have replaced a tie rod end but had to buy 2 and use the one that fit. Luckily parts are cheap.

It uses the same ignition parts as the GY6 and the carburetor is a common Chinese copy of the Honda/MIKUNI.

A lot of your parts will fit, it's just a bit of guesswork - I see that your company has real humans as opposed to Amazon so you can probably help me out.

I have a broken rear control arm (I guess that's the right term since there is just one that holds the whole engine, etc. and I will weld that.

I will be buying parts from you from now on.