• manco sugestions

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #8649  by billu427
 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm
Hi All . I just picked up a manco IntruderII model#607c ,It has the 7hp robin subaru motor . It needs a cluch And I wanted to find the strongest cluch out there plus I need more power and wanted some advice on if i can or should try to beef up the 7 or just stuff a bigger motor in it .Any advice would be appreciated , I'm new to the gocart scene & don't quite know where to start my parts search. Thanks
 #8661  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 pm
Unfortunately I don't think you'll find much help here as I don't think very many of our users will be familiar with your particular buggy/engine.
 #8678  by billu427
 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 am
Thanks For The Heads Up , Thought It Was Worth A Shot . Trying Every board I could Find Just Too Get As Much Info As I Could On The Old Girl . Found Some Useful Info On a couple Other Sites Though . I'll Keep Looking , But Thanks Anyway !