• 5-Star Review - Brent P. "a very small business staffed by a handful of friendly honest folks"

• Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
 #13709  by Aggregate Reviews
 Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:29 pm
While passing by on vacation, I dropped off our Yerf Dog 4209 at Buggy Depot after several local mower shops couldn’t repair it. Doug (tech) had it running that evening and recommended some other minor corrective maintenance. Barry (owner) communicated directly with me by phone throughout. He even let me leave our box trailer in their lot while on vacation. Having seen their shop first hand, I can say they are a very small business staffed by a handful of friendly honest folks. I wouldn’t hesitate giving them my business in the future or recommending their services to my friends & family.

Attachments
Screenshot_2019-08-29 buggy depot - Google Search(1).png