• Best Parts Availability, Unmatched Customer Service

• Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
 #12717  by TexasMech
 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:29 pm
I’ve been a customer of Buggy Depot since 2014, and in that entire time, I have never been anything but blown away by their outstanding customer service and technical expertise. The staff and owner of Buggy Depot is extremely knowledgeable of any gy6 kart and the website is par none in the Mini Buggy world. The parts you get on here are the absolute best quality parts for any gy6 Buggy on the market. The prices are damn near the same as the junk you can buy on eBay/Amazon and god forbid the original manufacturer of your kart. They have gone through everything they offer and their performance parts will leave you impressed and wondering “why did I not buy this sooner?” BDX Heavy Duty custom upgrades and performance parts are every Buggy enthusiasts “next step” and “ultimate build project” for their karts. The prices are fair and reasonable but the quality of them is unreasonably good for the what you do pay. I will be a Buggy Depot customer for life, and I recommend it to anyone that has a gy6 Buggy or wants to swap a gy6 into any toy they already have. People tel me they need a part for their kart and they found one on amazon that has a few good reviews, but they’re not sure if they want to risk it or not. The answer from me is always easy: DONT. Some of the prices might be a fraction higher than what you find on other sites, but you won’t have to replace it again in a month or a few weeks. On their site, the options are endless and, unlike the competition, the quality and performance of the parts you buy is ALWAYS guaranteed with Buggy Depot.