• 5-Star Review - Buggy shop for enthusiasts!

• Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
Super happy with Buggy Depot? Let us and others know right here!
 #11835  by CheethaSpeed
 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 am
If you are new to this hobby, you’ve found a great resource for your needs in buggy depot. Let’s face it, modern buggy parts are a nightmare. So many manufacturers most have never heard of the guys that made it. If that’s you, your just in a big hole. You got a great deal, but no service or support. This is the only place that that has any kind of parts data base at all. If your looking in to getting in to the sport, you have to realize aftermarket vendors are left to pick up the pieces. Buggy Depot is the only place that has made an attempt to service this market. So if you have a problem like that, you didn’t do your research before you bought a random buggy. That said, they may can help you here, as long as you don’t expect miracles or free reverse engineering support. The forum is a great way to do research and ask others for help. Plus they are in the states.

That said my build is on the forum here. Check out the awesome 5.5” lift kit for my spider box. Yes I had to wait, but it was worth it for the only guy in the world that makes parts make my parts to not just get me on the road, but so much better than it ever was before!