• crossfire 150r seats

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #9338  by ilike2play2
 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:36 pm
I was told this evening on the phone from the young man at b&b that they no longer would be carrying a number of parts that I wanted to order. No drivers side seats, no seat belts, no 21" tires on 10" rims. CRAP!also was told that the BD s2 shocks would not work on my crossfire 150r. Shoot. Can anyone help me out. How difficult would it be to take a passenger seat apart and put it onto a drivers side frame.
 #9347  by BuggyRyder
 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 am
Hey
So I ran in to a problem with the seats on my crossfire too (aka I tore the crap out of them with the pressure washer). When I looked around I could not find any new ones. So I took (what was left) of them to a seat upholster and they had new foam and fabric on them in a day only cost me $30 for the butt part of the seat (the backs were fine) they used the same fabric they would us on a four wheeler. The shocks I am still working on finding some thing that will fit the front. Tomberlin is now making a new buggy and I have contacted them to see if the shocks from the frontend will work with the Crossfire, they look the same but pictures can lie.
Hope to hear more you on your buggy. Happy Rydding
 #9348  by BuggyRyder
 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 am
Oh yeah forgot to ask, any Mods yet?
Please add to signature so we know what you are working with.