• Generation 3 Spindles

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #8798  by simmscity
 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:01 am
I just ordered and recieved the generation three spindles for my Yerf Dog 3206 and was wandering how to determine if BD actually sent me the right ones. They dont look as thick as the ones posted online. Also i was just checking the link for the spindles and seen where it said that you must have even generation 3 A-Arms. I haven't even heard of these. Any idea where i can find them? Thanks.
 #8799  by bakada
 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 am
I beleive third generation A arms are equal length. If your A arms are the same length you should be good. If one is shorter than the other you have second generatiion A arms and need the off set spindles. I cant talk as to how beefy the spindles you got are but the ones I got a few years ago were a lot stouter than the factory ones.
 #8800  by PGH
 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:06 pm
Hopefully you looked at this link before ordering spindles: http://www.buggydepot.com/buggy-tech-ce ... tions.html
 #8801  by simmscity
 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 am
Thanks for the link. It helped and no I didn't see that link prior to ordering them. Not a big deal. Im currently away from my buggy and wont be home for about a month to actually start my rebuild, but lets just that I do have the uneven A-Arms to fix this, do all i need to do is purchase a set of top even A-arms? Or do i need to purchase top and bottom? Thanks.
 #8802  by PGH
 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am
Generation3 spindles use even length a-arms. If you ordered the wrong spindles, you only have to replace the upper a-arms.