• output shaft

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #8570  by mr crossfire 150
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 pm
i have just bought a crossfire 150 :D the previous owner had taken out the output shaft and now im wondering if he had missplace a bearing or retaining cilp for the shaft? or is it held in there by the chain cover ? the shaft has the c-clip on it, does it just slide in and thats it ?? :?
 #8584  by mr crossfire 150
 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm
i just bought a crossfire 150 with the output shaft removed from the case it has a c-cilp on it does it just slide into case abd let the chain guard hold it is there sumthing missing to hold it as there is no bushing or retainng clip please help
 #8585  by PGH
 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm
The output shaft has a shoulder. It has to be inserted from the clutch side of the transmission so the shoulder rides on the inside of the output bearing.
 #8587  by mr crossfire 150
 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 am
i think that bearing u are talking about is missing i dont see one in the case? how do i go about getting one and installion?