Hey all - I've recently purchased a model 34800 Yerf Dog Rover and I'm having some issues w/ its performance. Prior to me purchasing it, the former owner installed a new battery, carburetor, and fuel filter. When we drove test drove it, the Ute was a bit stubborn but ultimately drove like a screaming Eagle. Now that it's home, it generally starts right up, but instantly stalls once I apply the gas. In the garage, it will run on idle well, but seldomly goes anywhere fast. The only time I've had any success in running it for more than 5 minutes, I ended up having to push it home after it randomly gave out. I'm not very handy in the garage, but I can take direction... help!