• jet size with unifilter upgrade

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #10494  by noles89
 Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:45 pm
i have a hammerhead gts 150 ordering the uni fliter what size jet should i get .
for the increased air flow.
thanks charlie
 #10496  by PGH
 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:16 am
In addition to intake plenum between the filter and carburetor, you will need a 120 and 125 main jet. Depending where you live and how well your engine breathes, you can then try either one for the best spark plug burn color.