• What do you drive?

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.

#3251  by Offroadkarter
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:38 pm
IowaYerfer wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:
IowaYerfer wrote:Wow WOW thats a really nice car i wish i could afford something that nice....i hafta drive a old ford truck
Last i heard your mom has one and its a grocery getter, did you know that the 4.6L dohc makes 100hp more than the 6.6L in your T/A? if you dont believe me browse the wiki wiki

And yes i have driven it already, i paid for it.

Yea my mom has one but i drive it more than she does becuase my truck is being worked onn and yes i knew that but we sold that car..so i have just my sled and buggy.. still nice car . my buggy is having starting troubles right now so im toyless...
Post up some pictures and i could tell you exactly what model it is.

take some of the inside to.

as soon as possible

move! :mrgreen:

#3252  by IowaYerfer
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:39 pm
Offroadkarter wrote:
IowaYerfer wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote: Last i heard your mom has one and its a grocery getter, did you know that the 4.6L dohc makes 100hp more than the 6.6L in your T/A? if you dont believe me browse the wiki wiki

And yes i have driven it already, i paid for it.

Yea my mom has one but i drive it more than she does becuase my truck is being worked onn and yes i knew that but we sold that car..so i have just my sled and buggy.. still nice car . my buggy is having starting troubles right now so im toyless...

as soon as possible

my grand marquis........its not a real maruder but has mods to it...its a sleeper lol...posi.......it was gunna be a sleeper car for my dad to drive everyday but he got a truck but we continued to mod it.... i think its cool but my truck kills all .lol beaters ROCk

#3254  by Offroadkarter
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:44 pm
IowaYerfer wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:
IowaYerfer wrote:

as soon as possible

my grand marquis........its not a real maruder but has mods to it...its a sleeper lol...posi.......it was gunna be a sleeper car for my dad to drive everyday but he got a truck but we continued to mod it.... i think its cool but my truck kills all .lol beaters ROCk

Yes i knew you didnt have one as if you ever drove a marauder you couldnt call it a grocery getter with a straight face.

What year grandma-rquis? the 03's had reinforced frames and new suspension. Riding on a frame from the 70's :rofl:

#3255  by IowaYerfer
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Offroadkarter wrote:
IowaYerfer wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote: Post up some pictures and i could tell you exactly what model it is.

as soon as possible

Yes i knew you didnt have one as if you ever drove a marauder you couldnt call it a grocery getter with a straight face.

What year grandma-rquis? the 03's had reinforced frames and new suspension. Riding on a frame from the 70's :rofl:
02 its got balls ....ill go take some of and my truck brb in liek 4 min

#3256  by Offroadkarter
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:55 pm
IowaYerfer wrote:
Offroadkarter wrote:
IowaYerfer wrote:

02 its got balls ....ill go take some of and my truck brb in liek 4 min

dont forget the gm

#3258  by IowaYerfer
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:19 pm
my truck (one has it with the topper on and single exhuast, nowe has no topeer, whips and stright pipes
Attachments
DSCN7368.JPG
DSCN7368.JPG (706.1 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
DSCN7369.JPG
DSCN7369.JPG (702.62 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
DSCN7370.JPG
DSCN7370.JPG (573.46 KiB) Viewed 3239 times

#3259  by IowaYerfer
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:20 pm
More..
Attachments
DSCN7373.JPG
DSCN7373.JPG (652.68 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
DSCN7374.JPG
BUGGY WOO !!
DSCN7374.JPG (697.21 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
DSCN7372.JPG
DSCN7372.JPG (659.8 KiB) Viewed 3240 times

#3260  by Offroadkarter
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 pm
you have a 92-97 GM with adjustable foot pedals, and its not an LSE with the HPP package, but a GS i believe.

#3261  by IowaYerfer
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 pm
Offroadkarter wrote:you have a 92-97 GM with adjustable foot pedals, and its not an LSE with the HPP package, but a GS i believe.
lol whats a hpp or lse but yes it as gs (grand sport if im correct) its a cool car in my opinion, idk what year it is i just drive it lol, and u say nothign abtou my truck!! :shock: the BEST

#3263  by Offroadkarter
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:44 pm
Your truck has nice fuzzy dice :rofl:

i think gs was base but i cant remember, theres another trim package to which might be ls. HPP is high performance package with true dual exhaust and a handling suspension with rear air bags. LSE was the top of the line with the HPP, with spoke lace wheels and all. Looks like yours is in solid shape overall, normally they look like complete crap. Take some daytime photos of both outside if you get the chance.