Heh.. heh.. heh.. sounds like a challenge!
The 10th Anniversary 400 T/A pulled mid 15's in the quarter.
The Dodge SRT-4 isn't an import, nor is it's engine. The SRT-4's 2.4L A855 is a new style of Mopar muscle
Here's a bit of info for ya!
* Power: 230 hp (2004-2005 models) rated at the wheels.
* Torque: 250 ft·lbf @ 2200 rpm (2004-2005 models) at the wheels again.
* 0-60 time: 5.3 seconds (Car & Driver)
* 1/4 mile time: 13.8-14.2 seconds (various magazine reviews)
* 1/4 mile speed: 98-103 mph (various magazine reviews)
* Top speed: Manufacturer claims a top speed drag limited to 156mph, although many enthusiasts have claimed Mopar Stage 0 through 2 have been able to exceed 160mph with minor bolt-on modification.
Like I said, it's definitely not an import engine. Not at all. The basic model 2.4L is a Chrysler engine found in several DC cars. The SRT-4 version is turbocharged from the factory, with an improved oiling system, DOHC, and a bunch of other goodies. The stock 2.4 engine will hold up to 500hp, at which point oiling and cooling upgrades will be needed.
A few updated pics: