November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #9224  by x-bird
 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 am
Hello;
New to the forums here ....Just picked up a stock YD 3203, only thing missing is the flag. Surprisingly very good condition , it looks to have had the rear frame welded at the 4-tube juncture ahead of the rear shock mounts. Runs well, so despite the wife's comments, 350 well spent---and the giggles and screams of delight from my little one made it worth every penny. Looking forward to doing some tweaking---had thoughts about the front suspension even before I paid for it. :lol: I do have some questions, I'll be posting in the help needed area below. Looks like i have another winter project on my hands ....
 #9231  by x-bird
 Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 am
Thankfully, the little speed demon won't be able to reach the pedals for a looooong time!
Attachments
YD.jpg
YD-3203
 #9233  by PGH
 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am
You just need pedal extensions and a throttle stop.