• Ordered Parts, but No Contact or Parts! [RESOLVED]

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #9967  by YerfOx
 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:54 pm
Is something going on with the site or something? I placed a $250+ order w/ BD on June 9th, my credit card was charged, but I received absolutely nothing since! No order confirmation email, no reply to my email asking about the shipping status, and most importantly ... no parts! The order status online just says "payment received". When I call, all I get is a recording saying the voicebox is full.

I ordered from BMI on the same day & I've already received their order.

What's going on???? :x
 #9969  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 pm
Hi Mark,
Thanks for reaching out to us. I looked into your order, the hold appears to be due to the 3-point safety belts. Looks like they will be back-ordered for 30 days. Jeremy from our staff recalls speaking with you last week; asking if you'd like us to change the order to Sparco 4-point belts and he has been waiting to hear back.

Are you interested in the Sparco units? If not, we can ship the rest of the order today.

https://www.buggydepot.com/product/405/ ... t-red.html

Another option, we have some standard 4-point harnesses arriving today or tomorrow. These sell for $15 more each than the belts you ordered, but we'll ship these to you at no extra cost if you prefer. They fit better than the original 3-point belts, but you'll have to locate a good spot on the frame for the 4th point.

https://www.buggydepot.com/product/333/ ... -seat.html

About the emails: We've had a few reports of emails not being received in the last 2 weeks, but we've tested the checkout system and our auto emailers, but haven't been able to reproduce any kind of problem with the services. If this is happening with anyone else reading this, please let us know. We will continue looking into the issue.
 #9970  by YerfOx
 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 pm
Hi ... Thanks for the reply ... I've not spoken to "anyone" at all, by voice, email, or any other method. This is the first I've heard of this! As well, I've received no emails at all from buggydepot.com.

I just assume we cancel the order for the safety belts, adjust the total, & ship everything else.

Thanks ...
Last edited by YerfOx on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #9971  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:45 pm
Jeremy was specific when I spoke with him this morning - I'll speak with him again, he very well may have gotten his names switched up when working his call list. :oops:

With your permission we'd like to go ahead and send you the Sparco safety belts at no extra charge. They are a lot more robust than the 3-points and you'll feel more secure while riding in the Sparco. We're in the process of implementing a new "No Foul-up" policy that automatically compensates customers with store credits for any mistakes or delays in an order shipment or communications. Although it's not in place yet, I'm sure this order would qualify. Please let us know if this is acceptable.

Also, we received our copy of the email confirmation on the 9th, I just forwarded it to your email address we have on file. If the message arrives, can you check your spam folder to see if the original may have landed there?
 #9974  by YerfOx
 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 pm
Buggy Depot wrote:Jeremy was specific when I spoke with him this morning - I'll speak with him again, he very well may have gotten his names switched up when working his call list. :oops:

With your permission we'd like to go ahead and send you the Sparco safety belts at no extra charge. They are a lot more robust than the 3-points and you'll feel more secure while riding in the Sparco. We're in the process of implementing a new "No Foul-up" policy that automatically compensates customers with store credits for any mistakes or delays in an order shipment or communications. Although it's not in place yet, I'm sure this order would qualify. Please let us know if this is acceptable.

Also, we received our copy of the email confirmation on the 9th, I just forwarded it to your email address we have on file. If the message arrives, can you check your spam folder to see if the original may have landed there?
I've checked my Spam/Junk folders ... nothing there. Probably just an innocent case of order confusion ... I have no messages from anyone (voice or otherwise), but did receive your re-send of the order confirmation :thumbsup: .

The offer of the Sparco Harness is very honorable! Especially at $65 /ea! However, understanding the operating margins in running a business, its really not necessary for this instance of confusion. I'd be just as happy with a tracking number for the remainder of the order (less the belts). :)

A much appreciated offer though!