• Yerfer .net content available on BD!

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #6026  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 pm
Before the Yerfer.net forum was taken down last year (see this topic), I managed to download and preserve nearly all of the forum content so that the valuable information wouldn't be lost. The count reaches over 11,000 files.. containing 9,000 posts, and hundreds of pictures.

We are in the process of uploading the files to our server. When the upload is complete we will open a new section where the old Yerfer content will be easily accessible. It won't be an active forum, but we will be able to browse it just like in the old days.
 #6029  by PGH
 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Sounds like good news - There is a lot of valuable information in those posts. Hopefully you will be able to do the same for the Spiderbox Performance forum.
 #6031  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 pm
The upload of the files is complete.... for an quick preview, and a bit of nostalgia, click here.

The Spiderbox Performance forum posts were all transferred over when the BD-ORB forum was created, everything should be here, maybe buried though.
 #6857  by kd4pbs
 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:37 pm
Kudos, guys! Glad to see all that info didn't go to waste. I hope all of y'all have been doing good. I got remarried last year, and am still trying to get the property settled with the ex bitc... er... wife.
Take care,
-Matt
 #7164  by PGH
 Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm
Welcome back from the past. Did the kids get your Yerf or is it still in your hands? Many things have changed and some have not...
 #7182  by kd4pbs
 Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 pm
It's sitting in the back yard under a shed. I'm sure the battery is shot and the carb needs cleaning, but other than that, it should still run fine. Property settlement still has not happened, but I'm sure I will give it to the kids to keep over at their mothers/grandfathers place. I got no place to ride it anyway.
 #7183  by PGH
 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 pm
There are now more people in your area with buggies. Once things settle, you may want to get back into it. I now have three buggies (Yerf 150, Joyner 250 and Joyner 650) and still am impressed with the little GY6.