• Thanks to all who helped (Yerfer .net)

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #4909  by kd4pbs
 Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:21 am
I want to publicly thank all the supporters of the Yerfer forum over the last 4 years. We had a good run, but I think the writing on the wall was pretty much there when nothing was left except a few broken carts, Yerf Dog going out of business, and a handful of us that kept the carts running.
I'm gonna give Travis the yerfer.net domain name, so hopefully he can point it to something interesting. Since I'm giving the ex wife the cart for her and the kids to play with over where she lives now, I really have no interest in the Yerf Dog any more. In fact, most of the time I have owned this cart, I was wishing I had waited and bought something else. I'm getting too old to keep futzing with stuff... I want to be able to just hop in, hit the starter, and go. The Dog was not a cart that I could do this with. Maybe in the not too distant future, there will be a good 250cc+ cart in the works - I don't know, but I know I'm actually GLAD to not have to futz with the dog any longer.
So, with that, I'll try to lurk around here from time to time and see whats up.
Thanks, dudes!
-Matt
 #4998  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:47 am
Thanks again Matt for the service you have provided to the Yerfing community through the years. Please stay around and keep in touch!

I have made this a sticky.
 #5487  by jencha2
 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Hi,
Is the online store still open? Can I still buy parts and services for my yerfdog 2306?
thanks,
Charles
11/16/08
 #5491  by PGH
 Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 pm
Yerfer.net was a support forum for the Yerf-Dog Spiderbox. The owner of the site sold his Yerf and lost interest in maintaining it. Buggy Depot is alive and well providing custom Spiderbox and GY6 performance parts.
 #7423  by kd4pbs
 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Just a quick snipe; hope y'all are doing great! I'm doing just as good as ever. New wife, same house, same children plus two new ones. Dealing with the property settlement issues with the ex wife is... um... challenging to say the least. I'll still say it again; if you can avoid divorce, avoid it. It's not a good thing, unless your spouse is abusive. My ex is a nutcase, and in retrospect, I am happier without having to deal with her. Given what I know now, I would still have rather stayed with her though. It's too much headache, heartache, and wallet ache having to go through a divorce. Especially after 14 years like we were.
Well, y'all take care!
-Matt