• GY6 Big Bore and Stroker Kits in stock!

November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
 #4495  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Mon May 05, 2008 12:03 am
After a seriously long wait, we finally have 62mm big bore kits and 60mm stroker kits in stock. We have these in very limited quantities right now, but will have them in bulk very soon.

We are in the process of installing and testing the big bore, stroker, and milled head combination for use in our STAGE 3 kit. More info coming soon!
 #4968  by achidotcom
 Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 am
i am very intereseted in the stroker crank and spacer, do you have all parts needed to install the crank?
i have a brand new gy6 and 61mm bigbore with all gaskets.

i will need in addition to the crank and spacer, a timing chain, and anything else needed for the crank.
 #4990  by achidotcom
 Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:16 pm
okay does anyone else know where i can get the set up ?
i'll buy right now paypal, send me your info. need crank 2mm and 2mm spacer.
 #4999  by Travis @ Buggy Depot
 Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am
We have the stroker crank in stock, but we haven't been able to locate the spacer.

I have gotten around using the spacer by using three stacked head gaskets to gain the clearance needed so that the piston doesn't smack the head. Although the engine has very tight compression now, I am not sure how the stacked gaskets will hold up in the long run.
 #5439  by achidotcom
 Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:45 am
i ordered my stroker from you and now instaling, did you use three head gaskets or three base gaskets
i have three base gaskets on and the timing chain is realy tight but it may work, there is enough clearance now.
 #5515  by achidotcom
 Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm
never mind i had some custom copper head gaskets made. .080 or 2.032mm thick
works perfect, i am also going to have the piston dished and valve reliefs cut. going turbo ihb31 8psi boost. on my 187cc gy6.