• No kill swtich Carter Talon 150 IIR

• Have a technical problem? Ask here.
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Have a technical problem? Ask here.
Forum rules: Help us to help you, by reading our information in this Forum thoroughly and performing the tests within to pinpoint your issue.
 #13695  by dorkclock
 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:38 am
A friend brought over a carter talon 150 iir and it wouldn't start. I noticed that there was no engine kill switch where there is supposed to be one. It looks like maybe it was a button but anyway it broke off somehow. Can I just splice the two wires together and will that work. I cannot seem to find the kill switch part online anywhere. Using a volt meter I can see that there is no juice going to the spark plug and I assume its because the kill switch is missing? I don't know much so work with me. Everything else looks to be in working order. If I'm correct i don't think there was any power going from the kill switch wires on the engine that run to the front switch either.