• bright light death

• Have a technical problem? Ask here.
November 2019 Forum Retirement
Due to lack of extra personal time (and too much spam), I'm retiring the forum and setting it to a read-only state. No new registrations or posts will be accepted as of 11/09/19. However, all information will stay up and searchable. If you spend a few minutes searching, you'll find the answers you're looking for. We may re-open the forum next spring.
Have a technical problem? Ask here.
Forum rules: Help us to help you, by reading our information in this Forum thoroughly and performing the tests within to pinpoint your issue.
 #13082  by turtlebuggy
 Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm
OK new to the forum here and the buggy world. Bought a TM Challenger 150x, a year old but only 2mls on it. Seller works in Alaska so no time to ride. Buggy turns more rpm's and power when normal lights are on, but when the light bar is turned on at any rpm the buggy dies. I am looking forward to upgrading the buggy as I'm an avid drag racer, but I need to resolve this 1st. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 #13547  by BlindKarnage
 Sun May 12, 2019 10:33 pm
Sounds like it might be a power issue. If the light is drawing too much power from the system then it wont have the power to spark the fuel. Was the light stock or was it a aftermarket light added to the system?