• Yerf dog chassis wiring

• Have a technical problem? Ask here.

READ THE SECTION RULES BEFORE POSTING FOR HELP
Have a technical problem? Ask here.

READ THE SECTION RULES BEFORE POSTING FOR HELP
Forum rules: Help us to help you, by reading our information in this Forum thoroughly and performing the tests within to pinpoint your issue.
 #11342  by Jhoward
 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:19 pm
I have a SunL buggy and used the yerf dog engine harness and the chassis harness. There is great pictures to let me know where everything goes for the engine harness, however there is no labeling at all for the chassis harness. I need to know what wires go to what in the chassis harness. Please advise.
 #11670  by myvt365
 Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:09 am
with out pictures this is very hard to answer I am not familiar with a Sunl bike I would need pics of some degree this is a very vague question your asking.
 #11671  by myvt365
 Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am
AS far as I can tell the info needed is in the description http://www.buggydepot.com/product/524/w ... gx150.html

also stated here.
Replaces Stock

This wiring harness includes all stock connections, just plug and play. Fits Yerf Dog GX150 models with the 150cc engine.

All Connections Included

• Engine Harness Connection

• Brake Interlock Switch Hookups

• Engine Start and Kill Switch Hookups

• Headlight Hookups

looks to me like the circle connector will run to the brake switch also the plug should connect to the engine harness. this also looks like the auto choke I can check mine today and let you know for sure later. The other 2 circle connectors would then run to the stator. And as it says the clip plugs would run to the start switch and the head lights. this is also a harness for a Yerf Dog specific so it would line up. I am unsure if this will line directly up with your unit and the accessory configurations.
 #11700  by Jhoward
 Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:06 am
I am running this on a SunL chassis, I don’t have a yerf dog to reference, pics would be great, or what color wire goes to what would also help.