- Intake Manifold
- Auto choke
- Idle and Main Jet Cleanout Kit
If any of the following are true, this kit will likely solve the problem.
- There are cracks visible on your intake manifold.
- The engine has rough starts.
- The engine won't hold a steady idle.
- The engine idles, but won't rev up and move.
- The vehicle moves, but hesitates and/or backfires.
- The engine bogs and hesitates once warm.
Be sure to inspect your fuel tank for rust or water, and flush if necessary.
It's also a very good idea to get new exhaust gaskets and upgrade to a UNI filter.