It may take up to 7-10 business days to ship this item.
Brand new 150cc GY6 shortcase engine. Transmission is built to STAGE 1 performance specs.
- 10 Gram Roller Weights - The best rollers for acceleration, without losing top-speed.
- 1500 RPM Contra Spring - Works with the 10g rollers .
More information on the STAGE 1 Drivetrain Upgrade Kit
that comes pre-installed on this engine.
If you have reverse:
- Style: Short case
- Engine Type: GY6 Single Cylinder 4-Stroke
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Displacement: 149.6cc
- Cylinder/Piston: 57mm
- Starting: Electric/kick
- Output Shaft Length: 58mm
- Engine Oil: 0.85 quart of SAE 10w-40
- Gear Oil: 0.17 Liters (6 fl. oz.)
- Do NOT Run Engine Without Adding Specified Amounts of Oil
This engine comes with the short transmission shaft common on Yerf Dog and Crossfire 150s. If you have reverse you'll need to install the Reverse Output Shaft into the transmission. You could use the shaft from your original engine or buy a new one Reverse Shaft
. We have detailed installation instructions for changing the shaft
, you'll just need to follow the first 8 steps of the guide.
Reverse Shaft Installation Guide w/ Pictures (Steps 1 - 8 only)
It's also a good idea to grab a couple exhaust gaskets for the install.
This engine will fit nearly every buggy and ATV that already has a GY6 engine installed. This will replace SUNL and ROKETA engines as well.
Engine is shipped DRY with no oil. Be sure to add 750ml of 10w40 to the crankcase and 120ml of 80w90 to the gearcase before starting.