New Unused Items
We accept returns on new unused items. Ship the item to Buggy Depot within 30 days of arrival, and receive a refund or store credit minus a 7.5% restocking fee. Shipping fees or costs associated with international shipping, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable. Items which have been used or installed will not be accepted for refund.
Returns must include all tags, instructions, hardware, packaging and be shipped in a sturdy shipping box. Items received that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
Note: For orders originally shipped by USPS First Class, since there is no verifiable tracking number provided by the Postal Service, the date of your reciept is considered 5 days after shipment from Buggy Depot.
Process of Warranty and Defects
- We'll ask you to email us digital pictures of the part, and how you've installed it (if applicable). We will inspect your pictures and determine if it is an installation problem.
- If it does not appear by our staff to be an installation problem, we'll ask you to return the item for inspection.
- Inspection will be performed by one of our technicians, if it's confirmed to have been defective due to workmanship or materials, we'll get a technician-verified working part sent to you immediately. If the part was not defective, but damage is shown to have been caused by the rider or installer, we will unfortunately not be able to provide a free warranty replacement or repair.
- Under situations in which the item was not defective, we will ask to be reimbursed for the return shipping charges and costs to send the item back to you.
To report a Product Defect, Warranty Claim or if the wrong item:
- Review above criteria to ensure the item is returnable. If yes, return to
384 Union Mill Road
South Hill, VA 23970
- Keep a copy of your tracking number. We are not responsible for lost packages.
Yes we accept electrical parts returns!
Unlike the majority of our competition, we DO offer returns on most electrical parts, governed by the warranty details on the web page listing of the individual part at the time of sale, and subject to inspection by Buggy Depot staff to determine if defective. Non-defective items returned outside of the 30-day return window will be shipped back to you.
Get to know us:
Terms and Conditions